Markka

PostSubject: MPD Application - Diana Silverpine   Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:42 am

------------ Out Of Character Section ------------

Character names (ALL):
Alilie Coast, Diana Silverpine

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:10064824

Roleplay experiences:
So far, I've roleplayed in the following communities over the course of several years: IRiS Studios, Ice Cold Roleplay, Frozen Tempest,
Hypergaming Network, Live in Fear, Our Benefactors, Olden Roleplay, Taco N Banana plus likely some other minor ones I can't remember.

Combine experiences:
You folks should know. I've been a recruit, 03, 02, 01, squadron leader, special operator and even a SeCCOMM once, for a week or so.

Time with the Community:
Maybe a week with Afterlife. More so with the predecessors.

Why do you want to be in the MPD:
To hopefully kick the quality up a notch.

Why should we accept you:
I know my way around the Combine, as I've roleplayed most of my HL2 career as one. I am rather skilled with people, and
my vocabulary is more than just decent. I can assist the MPD with my ideas and I other skills of mine, such as train recruits etcetera.

Requested Digits:

------------ In Character Section ------------

<:: CONNECTING TO UNION DATABASE ::>
<:: CONNECTED - WELCOME UNIT ::>

<:: ACCESSING TO DATABASE ::>
<:: UNIT DATABASE LOADED ::>

<:: FILE - SUBJECT 1-5-9-7-0 - OPEN Y/N? ::>

<:: LOADING FILE... ::>
<:: FILE LOADED ::>

<:: PREPARING TO OPEN FILE... ::>
<:: ERROR - INSUFFICIENT CLEARANCE - HIGH-COMMAND CLEARANCE REQUIRED ::>
<:: CLASSIFIED DATA ENCRYPTED - ENTIRE FILE WILL NOT BE SHOWN ::>
<:: PROCEED? Y/N ::>

<:: MESSAGE OPENED ::>

Full Name: Diana Alice Silverpine

Sex: Female

Nicknames: N/A

CID: 15970

Country of Origin: Winchester, England

Natural Language: English
Secondary Language(s): German

Prior/Current Occupation: Former student before pre-assimilation, post-assimilation served as a Civil Protection officer, squadron leader [-CLASSIFIED-] until relocation.

Citizen/CCA Groups You belong to or have belonged to: Formerly the Combine Civil Authority force, VICE Squadron Leader [-CLASSIFIED-].

Physical Appearance: Dark hair, turquoise eyes, 5'3"/160 cm tall, 57 kg/125 lbs weight, very fit and flexible, durable and slim build.

Unique Mental Distinctions: Relatively quick to adjust to situations. [-CLASSIFIED-] High-command ranks not preferred.

Emotional Condition/Tendency: [-CLASSIFIED-]

IQ Score: 107

Physical Defects: N/A

Mental Defects: [-CLASSIFIED-]

Emotional Defects: [-CLASSIFIED-]

Addictions: Former addiction to mild sedative drug as a stress reliever, present dopamine addiction.

Skills: Exceptional skills in stealth, CQC and with small arms and rifles, semi-skilled with other types of weaponry, qualified in basic medical procedures, decent with CCA machinery.

Notable Qualities: Very fast reaction times and movements, knowledge of human weak points, exceptional accuracy, flexibility, slightly heightened senses and notable spatial awareness.

Medical History: Two years in psychiatric hospital pre-assimilation, several CCA work involved traumas. Full physical recovery without permanent ill effects, minor permanent mental defects.
Family History: Mother and father pre-assimilation. Father deceased during initial incursion. Mother currently in Metroplex 45.

Education History: Pre-assimilation, subject reached junior high 8th class, until she subject committed homicide upon a co-student. Aforementioned co-student in relationship with the subject. Extended disloyalty on co-student's part within the relationship lead to crackdown, causing the subject to exhibit irrational, hostile behaviour.

Acquaintances and relationships: [-CLASSIFIED-]

Other: Augments and implants of the subject currently inactive due to relocation. Will be activated upon return to active duty. Files of the subject are restricted from non-high command units due to [-CLASSIFIED-].

<:: END FILE - SUBJECT 1-5-9-7-0 ::>

<:: CLOSE FILE? Y/N ::>
<:: CLOSING FILE... ::>
<:: CLOSED ::>

<:: LOG OUT FROM DATABASE? Y/N ::>

<:: LOGGING YOU OUT, UNIT ::>

[A] : Accepted, what? Do I really need to comment?
Back to top Go down

MPD Application - Diana Silverpine
Page 1 of 1